Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Buyers Agent to Purchase Real Estate

Do you need a real estate agent to guide you, look after you, be and advocate for you?  I can provide those services in the purchase of your next home.  Let me explain the misunderstood differences in the relationships for a Real Estate Agent or Realtor.

A Single Party Broker is a Realtor or Agent, who has been sought out to perform advocating duties for the buyer who contracts with them.  These Realtors/Agents will require a pre-signed contract spelling out the terms of finding a home exclusively for the buyer.  Compensation may be required to locate the home, and be an advocate for the buyer - much like an attorney.  A Single Party Broker works and executes for the buyers interest only.

A Transaction Broker is a Realtor or Agent, who assist both a buyer or a seller to the mutual agreement of buying and selling a home.  The Realtor/Agent will provide information, by following instructions from both parties, to successfully close the home purchase transaction.  No contract or compensation is normally required, (except for the listing agreement for the property).

If you would like to discuss this relationship more in-depth... please contact me.  I'd be happy to help you decide what's best for you.

No comments: