Homes for Sale
- 2903 Sage Court, Purcell, OK $189,000. New 2010 construction for sale. Beautiful designed four bedroom home in the "Arbors" Northridge Addition of Purcell. Come see the quality for yourself! Amenities include handsome knotty alder cabinets and doors, granite counter tops, double sided gas log fireplace, formal dining, kitchen and bar counter dining, covered patio, whirlpool tub, architectural arches, trey ceilings and energy Low E windows.
- 2204 Headwind Drive, Purcell, OK $148,800. Still under construction. Quality, 3 bedroom home in the Northernwinds Heights Addition, welcoming buyers to view the construction stages with plenty of time to still choose colors, flooring and counters tops! Amenities will include handsome knotty alder cabinets, oil rubbed bronze fixtures, granite counter tops, whirlpool tub, trey ceilings and energy low E vinyl windows.
Land for Sale
- Unassigned High Ave., Purcell, OK $25,000. Nice quiet 5 acre location on black top county road with creek at back of property. No covenants or restrictions and not in city limits. Pretty spot to put a mobile home, metal shop or barn and run livestock... Bring your offers!
- Covenant Trails, Tuttle, OK $22,500. One of Tuttle's newest engineered 1/2 acre addition with paved road, city street lights, water and electric ready. Be one of the first to build with great C&R's to protect you homes investment and assessment values. New home construction must be a minimum of 1600 sq. ft. not included open porches or attached garage and must be at least 85% brick or stone.
- 12.96 Acres in Washington, OK School District, $49,000. Great price on this surveyed acreage to run your livestock and build your new home. The covenants even allow two homes on each tract. Mobile homes are okay too. Rural water line is available at road with application at Purcell City Hall. Lots of terrain, trees, clearings and live running creek. Plenty of room to have fun on with 4 wheelers, horses or your own little farm.
- SH 39, Purcell, OK $159,900. This cleared 37.73 acre parcel fronts state highway 39 with rural water available at road. Would be an excellent location for cattle ranch, barn, homestead resident, or for or for premier horse facility in the Heart of Oklahoma's best ranches!
- 23007 Santa Fe, Washington, OK $24,000. 2.27 acres of land with small barn. Water meter and electric set and ready to be transferred. This tract would be nice location for country living not far from Washington, Purcell, or Norman. Land has appraised for $28,000 and the owner may carry the note with acceptable terms.
- 00000 12th, Goldsby, OK $70,000. 10 acres tracts reserved for new construction 1500 sq. ft. minimum rock, stone or brick exteriors and two car minimum garages. Livestock is permitted at one per acre with suitable shelters/paddocks and lot line restrictions. Good C&R's intact to protect your investment and property values. Paved county road on 12th. More interior lots available on private gravel road. Water line is ready at road. WASHINGTON SCHOOLS!
- 200 Acres, Goldsby, OK $1.5M. This convenient location just 1 mile off I-35 at Exit 101 is minutes between Norman and Purcell, OK. The owner will consider dividing in to 60, 80 or 120 acre tracts. Rural water is available at road or possibility of good water well. Tillable, fertile land as well as rolling pasture with trees, pond and creek amble through this beautiful tract, with black top, county road maintained real estate.
- 16 Acres Located in Lexington, OK $199,900. Unimproved agricultural tract in Lexington but not incorporated in city limits. City Utilities are all around property. HIGHEST AND BEST USE IS FOR DEVELOPMENT OF RESIDENTIAL OR COMMERCIAL.